2011年2月17日木曜日

レポートが一段落

I submitted my term paper to Professor today. I wrote about tourism culture in Japanese. I cited some English books for the paper. I think that reading English books for my study at graduate school is different from for the TOEIC test. Of course, I can't read English books for my study without a dictionary, but I think that they are easier to read than the TOEIC text books. It is because there are various contents in the TOEIC text books that aren't familiar to me. Anyway, I have already finished 6 papers. Although 1 paper is left, I have enough time to write it. So I have to concentrate on studying for the TOEIC. In addition to memorizing words, I'm going to study listening and reading. It's just start!

大学院の勉強とTOEICの勉強はリンクしないんですね。期末レポートが一段落したので、リスニングやリーディングも取り入れて勉強していこうと思ってます。 

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿