2013年10月19日土曜日

今週末の計画など my plan for this weekend

I'm indulgent with my own. I always regret doing nothing for my study of English. So, I firstly write about my plan, then I force myself into the situation which I have to study. Today, I work an exercise book for reading section. I'm going to answer about 100 questions. Then, I will check my week point including time management. I do as much as I can.

Recently, I often stay alone at home because my husband is busy for his work and my son is also busy for his school or "bukatsu," playing baseball, every day. Last year, I went to see his baseball game every weekend. But nowadays he hates me to see his game. This gives me enough time. But I don't accustomed myself to this situation yet.

今日は、まずはリーディングの問題集から100問ほど取り組むつもりです。時間はたっぷりあるというのに、まだこの状況になれないこの頃です。 

にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
にほんブログ村

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿